We offer a quality teaching and experience to our undergraduate students.
We offer a unique experience and opportunity to work to our graduate students.
We offer a unique experience and opportunity to work to our doctorate students.
Welcome to Rongo University School of Education. We are located on the Second Floor of the New Academic Block. The School is headed by the Acting Dean- Dr. Elizabeth Ombito Khalili. We have three departments in the school namely:
- Department of Curriculum, Instruction and Media
- Department of Educational Psychology and Science
- Department of Foundations and Management
The school offers rigorous and competitive teacher education programs at diploma, bachelors, Master’s and Doctoral levels. We are the most vibrant school at Rongo University, with a student population of 2800. Nurturing innovative teachers through interactive teaching; research and community service is our mission. We strive to be the school of choice in teacher education by partnering with our stake holders towards meeting the Sustainable Development Goal No. 4. We continuously review the curricula by holding a series of workshops and seminars in teacher education to produce competent teachers who can meet the ever changing societal needs. We held our 4th Competency Based Curriculum Workshop in July 2022.
Academic Programs offered by the School
- Diploma in Special Needs Education
- Bachelor of Education (Special needs Education)
- Bachelor of Education (Arts)
- Bachelor of Education (Science)
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- in Educational Communication and Technology
- in Educational Management and Policy .
Current News & Events
Competency Based Curriculum (CBC) Seminar for Schools and Departments
Goldmine of Knowlege and Innovation