Department of Education Foundation and Management
Goldmine of Knowledge and Innovation
Department of Education Foundation and Management: Leading Educational Leadership and Policy Programs
Explore our Master and Ph.D. programs in Educational Leadership and Policy at the Department of Education Foundation and Management, Rongo University
The Department of Education Foundation and Management at Rongo University is a leading institution for Educational Leadership and Policy programs. Our professionally qualified faculty offer comprehensive courses for all undergraduate students, as well as specialized postgraduate programs. We currently run a Master of Education in Educational Leadership and Policy and a Ph.D. in Educational Management and Policy.
Our primary aim is to provide an overview of the theories and practices of educational management and the foundations within which education is grounded. We believe these Educational Leadership and Policy programs are essential for individuals aiming to respond to development challenges within the education sector, both regionally and internationally.
We take pride in contributing to the academic wealth of the University through our commitment to quality education.
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership and Policy
- D. in Educational Management and Policy
Mission and vision
A school that fosters Science, Technology and Innovation for Socio- Economic development.
To develop critical awareness of the rise of network society and the enormous influence information technologies have on consumer culture and emerging knowledge economy.
- To re-skill students for present day information economy.
- To bring awareness of the rising intricacies of networked society.
- To acquire practical skills in computer networking and digital communication.
- To acquaint the students with principles of management of information systems and services.
Got something to say or enquire,please contact us
P.O BOX 103-40404
Email & Phone