Mr. Tom Mboya
- Master of philosophy Degree ( M.Phil ) in educational Psychology (1995 to 1999). Through course work and Thesis. Passed,1999.
- Bachelor of Education (B.ed Arts) (1991 to 1994), teaching subjects being History and Geography. Passed with Second Class Honours.
- Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) between 1988 to 1989. Passed with Principals in History, Christian Religious Education and Geography with a subsidiary pass in General Paper.
- Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) between 1984 to 1987. Passed with Division II.
- Certificate of Primary Education (CPE) between 1977 to 1983. Passed with 25 points.
- 2014 to Present : Assistant lecturer at Rongo University College
- 2005 to 2014 : Tutor at Kamagambo Adventist Teachers’ Training college
- 2008 to 2013 : Part time lecturer at Rongo University College
- 2010 to 2012 : Part- time Lecturer at Bugema University, Kisii Campus
- 2006 to 2010 : Part-time lecturer at The University of Eastern Africa Baraton
- 1999 to 2005 : Teacher at Nyabola Girls Adventist Secondary School
- 1998 to 1999 : Teacher at Kakelo Secondary School
- 1995 to 1995 : Teacher at Ober Secondary School
- 1994 to 1995 : Teacher at St. Theresa’s Nyangusu
- 1990 to 1991 : Teacher at Agawo primary School
- Effects of Orphan hood on Girl-child’s Access and Retention in Secondary School Education: A Case of Rongo District, Kenya
- Challenges of learning sign language: hearing parents of deaf learners speak. Journal of education and practice (in press)