Department of Curriculum, Instruction and Media
Goldime of knowlege and innovation
Welcome to The dept of Curriculum Instruction and media
This is the teacher training department in the School of Education. Our core focus is training teachers in interactive learner centered methods of teaching; Curriculum development; and inducting them into modern educational media and resources to enable them become effective implementers of the school curricula. We produce high quality teachers who are firmly grounded in educational theory, pedagogy and practice. We take our student teachers through vigorous media practicals and Micro teaching practicals. The department also conducts Teaching Practice for all student teachers to expose them to authentic teaching/ learning environments.
Mission and vision
- To re-skill students for present day information economy.
- To bring awareness of the rising intricacies of networked society.
- To acquire practical skills in computer networking and digital communication.
- To acquaint the students with principles of management of information systems and services.
- Diploma in Early Childhood and Primary Education (ECPE)
- Diploma in Secondary Education (Arts)
- Bachelor of Education (Arts)
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood & Primary Education (ECPE)
Got something to say or enquire,please contact us
P.O BOX 103-40404
Email & Phone